Cody gives a public service announcement about The Legend of Zelda dungeons and going to the dentist (in real life), and Jon reviews The Witness, the new puzzle game from Jonathan Blow.
- Cody explains the importance of never, ever quitting a Zelda game while in the middle of playing through a dungeon, even if you’ve already played it several times in the past
- Cody and Jon discuss March Madness, and you’ll be shocked at what they have to say about their brackets (or lack thereof)
- Life Stuff
- Cody explains the importance of going to the dentist for regular checkups, and gives a public service announcement encouraging everyone to go following his painful story of oral hygiene
- Full Gamer
- Jon is so hype about the new Jonathan Blow game “The Witness,” he claims it’s one of the best single-player experiences he can remember
- Jon struggles to explain an abstract puzzle game without giving away any spoilers or strategies
- Learn how to connect with us on the GonnaGeek Network, syndication on WGN Plus, our YouTube channel, and more!
- Podcast theme song intro/outro credit: ‘Subterranean Kamikaze‘ by Sixto Sounds, zircon, via OverClocked ReMix (http://ocremix.org)
- Game/Life Balance AUS official web site: http://www.gamelifebalanceaustralia.com/