Cody and Jon have a Netflix extravaganza, prompted by Cody’s choice to watch Marvel’s Daredevil Season 1 on Netflix almost exclusively on his cell phone. Hear them discuss everything from Black Mirror to horror movies to various versions of Star Trek, then get Cody’s aggressive thoughts on the newest Hearthstone expansion, Whispers of the Old Gods.
- Jon agrees to discuss the podcast only in terms of emoji from now on (Cody does not actually agree to this at any point, but he rolls with it)
- Jon gets a text message from THE WEATHER because he is INCREDIBLY RUDE
- Balancing Act
- Cody explains how the GonnaGeek Network tricked him into wanting to watch geeky TV shows, so he watched the first season of Daredevil on Netflix
- For some reason, Cody’s girlfriend doesn’t like mindless excessive violence or superhero things, so Cody decided to watch the entire first season on his phone
- Cody and Jon debate which films or shows would be best to watch on a phone versus on a big screen television with a corner tv wall mount, and Chris from the GonnaGeek Network helps Cody remember basically everything in the chat
- Massive tangents about Star Trek series and Swimfan@ on Netflix make this basically the most hilarious episode ever… I’m not going to type it all out for you here, just listen and your life will be better, seriously
- Jon talks a bit about Black Mirror and some other shows he’s watched lately
- Cody nitpicks the first season of Daredevil on Netflix
- Cody explains why Heroes is the worst TV show ever made
- Current News
- Hearthstone released a new expansion, Whispers of the Old Gods, and it has made Cody hate the game even more than he did originally
- Learn how to connect with us on the GonnaGeek Network, syndication on WGN Plus, our YouTube channel, and more!
- Podcast theme song intro/outro credit: ‘Subterranean Kamikaze‘ by Sixto Sounds, zircon, via OverClocked ReMix (http://ocremix.org)
- Game/Life Balance AUS official web site: http://www.gamelifebalanceaustralia.com