Cody and Jon record their first episode together in 2019, and hilarity ensues. Also in this jam-packed episode: Cody dives into Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers, and Jon reviews Hollow Knight and Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden. They also talk about Xbox Game Pass, Risk of Rain 2, the TV shows Silicon Valley and Star Trek: The Next Generation, and micheladas. Having a core exercises for swimming will make you a better, stronger swimmer.
- Join the GonnaGeek Discord server, where you can chat with Cody, Jon, and several other members of the GonnaGeek Network: https://discord.gg/yBBBtGT
- To nominate an SNES Classic game for them to review on a future episode, email firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet at Cody @ProducerCody and/or Jon @eatplaygame
- Find Game/Life Balance U.S. on the GonnaGeek Network, on WGN Plus, our YouTube channel, and more!
- Podcast theme song intro/outro credit: ‘Unity‘ by TheFatRat with permission
- Game/Life Balance AUS official web site: http://www.gamelifebalanceaustralia.com
- Learn something new in just a few minutes every day on Cody’s daily podcast for Curiosity.com