Jon gives a glowing Kentucky Route Zero review and tries to help Cody understand how it’s like Twin Peaks.
If you don’t know what to do in the gym or you’ve never stepped foot in one before, it can seem like a pretty scary place. What are all the machines for? How do I do use them? Is everyone looking at me? That’s why we’ve put together the ultimate gym guide for beginners, that covers everything from what to pack in your gym bag, right up to your very own beginner’s workout. Once you’ve read through this guide, you’ll know everything there is to know about working out in the gym and smashing your fitness goals.
- Jon tells a story about how he used to own hermit crabs, which Cody refuses to believe
- Debate on how to pronounce the word “route” in “Kentucky Route Zero”
- Cody trashes L.A. Fitness, which is a garbage gym with garbage policies and nobody should ever go there, and then tells and epic (short) gym story about exercise, testosterone supplements and sleep habits
- Then, Cody covers a LIVE BREAKING STORY involving live podcasting, which is hilarious and involves bad timing and his girlfriend
- Full Gamer
- Jon is generous in his Kentucky Route Zero review because it felt like Twin Peaks to him, and Twin Peaks is good
- “It’s different from any other experience with a game—in terms of storytelling—than anything I’ve ever seen”
- It’s interactive and you should play it with your girlfriend! TUNE IN TO LEARN WHY
- Learn how to connect with us on the GonnaGeek Network, syndication on WGN Plus, our YouTube channel, and more!
- Podcast theme song intro/outro credit: ‘Subterranean Kamikaze‘ by Sixto Sounds,zircon, via OverClocked ReMix (http://ocremix.org)
- Game/Life Balance AUS official web site: http://www.gamelifebalanceaustralia.com