Jon gives a glowing Kentucky Route Zero review and tries to help Cody understand how it’s like Twin Peaks.
- Jon tells a story about how he used to own hermit crabs, which Cody refuses to believe
- Debate on how to pronounce the word “route” in “Kentucky Route Zero”
- Cody trashes L.A. Fitness, which is a garbage gym with garbage policies and nobody should ever go there, and then tells and epic (short) gym story about exercise and sleep habits
- Then, Cody covers a LIVE BREAKING STORY involving live podcasting, which is hilarious and involves bad timing and his girlfriend
- Full Gamer
- Jon is generous in his Kentucky Route Zero review because it felt like Twin Peaks to him, and Twin Peaks is good
- “It’s different from any other experience with a game—in terms of storytelling—than anything I’ve ever seen”
- It’s interactive and you should play it with your girlfriend! TUNE IN TO LEARN WHY
- Learn how to connect with us on the GonnaGeek Network, syndication on WGN Plus, our YouTube channel, and more!
- Podcast theme song intro/outro credit: ‘Subterranean Kamikaze‘ by Sixto Sounds,zircon, via OverClocked ReMix (http://ocremix.org)
- Game/Life Balance AUS official web site: http://www.gamelifebalanceaustralia.com