Special guest host Meredith Targaryen joins Cody and Jon to talk all things Dragon Age: Inquisition, including an overall perspective on the series. Plus: more Hyrule Warriors, and Cody talks a bit about the indie games he played at Itty Bitty Bash in Chicago.
- Jon insists that he can “check in” and “get badges” on Twitter, which is asinine
- Cody introduces special guest host Meredith Targaryen, who loves dragons
- Meredith is literally the only girl in the universe who plays video games
- Meredith reviews Dragon Age: Inquisition and talks about the Dragon Age series with Jon, who has actually played games in the series before
- On Dragon Age 2: “It’s the worst video game I’ve ever played in my life”
- Also, “every Pokemon is awesome”
- Explanation of how Inquisition is bringing the series into the “modern day” gaming world by implementing Farmville-like systems and “bite-sized” quest content that makes it easier to pick up and play
- Cody presses Meredith on the burning question: what does she think of Frieza’s new look in the new Dragon Ball Z Movie: Revival of F Official Trailer
- Cody talks about how he has become completely obsessed with Hyrule Warriors, and Jon continues to insist that it is not a “good” game even though it’s really fun
- Jon was invited to the Heroes of the Storm closed beta, and it’s VERY different from League of Legends and DotA thus far
- Cody went to an event called Itty Bitty Bash, a small showcase of multiplayer indie games in Chicago, and touches on a few of the games:
- Cody tries to entice Meredith into playing Hyrule Warriors multiplayer
- In-depth conversation about Cody’s hair and the new Frieza
- Jon celebrated his son’s first birthday over the weekend! Happy birthday!
- What the hell is a truffle mocha?
- After breaking once again, Cody is completely done with his Microsoft LifeCam
- Exciting announcement: Jon and Cody are shooting the pilot episode of a non-video-game-related project this week, available only on YouTube!