Cody rages about podcast hardware problems before he and Jon discuss the Nintendo NEW 3DS XL – Majora’s Mask Edition and Nintendo’s stance on Metacritic (plus the potential problems it presents). Then, Cody reviews Hyrule Warriors DLC.
- The Mortal Kombat movie wasn’t that bad
- Cody goes on an angry rant about various computer issues he’s had
- Jon canceled his Comcast cable package, and for the first time in his life he doesn’t have cable TV
- Cody’s webcam breaks mid-podcast, and he flies into a raging screaming tirade about it
- “I’m gonna GET SYPHILIS if my webcam doesn’t start working again”
- Nintendo’s limited edition Majora’s Mask New 3DS XL is sold out basically everywhere – but are people blowing the lack of stock out of proportion?
- Various thoughts on preorders and the issues that arise when inventory can’t be met
- Cody explains Google Hangouts and why/how he’s on two devices at once, including video on his phone
- Jon explains how Metacritic scores work following the news that Nintendo touted high Metacritic scores at an investor’s meeting
- Jon explains to Cody that China and Japan are two different countries
- Cody reviews all DLC for Hyrule Warriors on the Nintendo WiiU
- Before talking about multiplayer, Cody gives a miniature review of Inherent Vice
- In-depth discussion on unlocking things in video games, being a completionist and when it’s fun to unlock everything and when it’s not
- Jon played some more Warframe, not that Cody cares, because he doesn’t
- Please comment on our podcast, whether you’re watching on our YouTube channel or you’re visiting our web site