Cody Gough and Jonathan Martin debut their new lifestyle podcast after 4 years of hosting their video game podcast, Unqualified Gamers, which they ended at the end of 2015. Learn about the hosts, the new podcast, and their favorite video games of 2015.
- Cody Gough introduces the Game/Life Balance U.S. podcast with Jonathan Martin
- Cody and Jon explain why they stopped doing their old video game podcast, Unqualified Gamers, and why people should listen to Game/Life Balance U.S.
- Learn about what types of games Cody and Jon like, what they have in common, and more about their backgrounds, including Cody’s professional accomplishments and Jon’s family pride
- Don’t forget to check out the original Australian version of the Game/Life Balance podcast!
- Cody and Jon name their honorable mentions for their games of the year: Final Fantasy XIV, Hyrule Warriors, Dying Light, and Elbow Room
- Cody and Jon discuss their games of the year, including (in no particular order) The Swapper, Until Dawn, Final Fantasy Record Keeper, Sid Meier’s Civilization V: CivAddiction’s Multiplayer Modpack, Assassin’s Creed Syndicate, and Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
- Learn how to connect with us on the GonnaGeek Network, syndication on WGN Plus, our YouTube channel, and more!
- Podcast theme song intro/outro credit: ‘Subterranean Kamikaze‘ by Sixto Sounds, zircon, via OverClocked ReMix (http://ocremix.org)
- Game/Life Balance AUS official web site: http://gamelifebalance.podomatic.com/