Cody describes what it was like to walk from his apartment to Wrigley Field immediately following the Chicago Cubs win in Game 7 of the 2016 World Series for the first time in 108 years. Then, guest host Chris Ferrell discusses over-age drinking and how he can’t quite party like he could in college.
- Marijuana is now legal in various forms across America, and Cody is trying to cash in
- Cody introduces Chris Ferrell from the GonnaGeek Network and chastises his regular co-host Jon for blowing him off on the podcast
- Several unnecessary WWE references set the stage for an amazing podcast
- Life Stuff
- Cody watched the Chicago Cubs win the World Series for the first time in 108 years at a bar just a mile away from Wrigley Field, and he recounts the epic tale of his pilgrimage to Wrigleyville following the big win
- Chris talks about his relationship with baseball and how celebrations happen with Cody
- Then, Chris talks about how he partied a little too hard, and how over-age drinking in adult life complicates the ability to party like he could in college
- Plus: the value in having friends who aren’t your age
- Balancing Act
- Chris and Cody discuss WWE SuperCard, a ridiculous time-wasting mobile game
- Cody describes the outrageous Oz: Broken Kingdom, a mobile game that probably shouldn’t exist
- Cody also gives a quick update on Final Fantasy XIV, including his experience playing the final dungeon of the game
- Learn how to connect with us on the GonnaGeek Network, syndication on WGN Plus, our YouTube channel, and more!
- Podcast theme song intro/outro credit: ‘Unity‘ by TheFatRat with permission
- Game/Life Balance AUS official web site: http://www.gamelifebalanceaustralia.com